Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It Don't Stop!! It Don't Stop!! Check The Return Of The Hot Messenger

 I was up on I-85 in Charlotte,  all up in the hooptie Carolina Cruising!! listening to Large Professor..

Not on I-95 upstate from DC to NYC to Boston, that snow will get the best of ya..

Republicans turn up the hate trying to slow Obamacare and  immigration but I wasn't influenced by the instigation!! I'm rolling in the hooptie I'm not in a Compressor or an Escalade; I refuse to pay the cost...

I guess this is some more *Hot Mess*  for ya; I refuse to take loss..

Never fronted or flossed; I just have a Hot Message for ya; this is word from the salt of the earth..

Confronted evil; unbought and unbossed like Hosea Williams; what's it all worth?

Check out the rest of this aricle at    Random Thoughts From A Brotha: It Don't Stop!! It Don't Stop!! Check The Return Of The Hot Messenger

No comments: