Sunday, February 08, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Letting Them Know What It Do)

I'm letting them know what it do!! like Brian Wiliams Iraq Story The whole game is shady as these haters came back with it; acting like a fanatic..

Shady Like Grady!! I'm  reminded as I passed Grady Hospital  in Atlanta on I-75 /I-85 after leaving I-20!! so what's up money?  damn!! now I'm caught in traffic..

Listening to Traffic; Steve Winwood; next up?  Ghostface / AKA Tony Stark..

AKA Iron Man; so what's up man? as I dip down I-20 in Atlanta I'm reminded of a Dark Knight; who lives without light? matches we spark..

...Like back in the day aka a throwback;  a dark night in Shawnee Park in Louisville; weed smoke was in the air..

Back in the day aka a throwback per vintage Jordans;  but there's no need to go back because not a damn thing has changed; per Ferguson / NYC Chokeholds we're still on the frontlines of spiritual warfare..

Out There; like Jordan vs The Islamic State hitting terrorists strongholds!!  a Parliament type Flashlight O-Dog holds!!  some tried to live without light...

Jokers were smoked out!!  drinking cold Ice Houses; trying to get their heads right!!!

*Get Your Mind Right*  Or be in Conflict With The World; BreakBeat Science is dropped..

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!! *All Up In The House*  soon the brotha  O-Dog Was Going Off On Them!!  the funk is dropped..

A brotha Cosmic Slopped like Funkadelic and George Clinton from back on the day...

Haters flopped as I drove to the hoop; offensive fouls were called; damn!!  some are back in the way...

No comments: