Thursday, June 20, 2019

Dilated Peoples ft Defari - Third Degree

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Throwback Thursday; checking out the files / archives..

Had a segment called What I Listen To At Work; sounds I blasted to overcome the 9 TO 5 madness; a dude survives..

Throwback Thursday thoughts? the situation was foul!! I remember reaching into my backpack, I pulled out a CD from about 10 years ago!! 

....I ended up having this cut on repeat!! how did the doldrums meet their defeat? listening to  Third Degree from Dilated Peoples ft Defari, so whatcha know? 

Repelling the matrix alt-shift -delete type of business!! I left that spot a few years later, I told them peace out!!

Spelling things out, not fake with this breakbeat scientific business!!  still O-Dog Day Partying!! check this out..



No comments: