...after the Sunday morning services excuse us as we swerve with this; on a cloudy Sunday afternoon your dude chills..
Had enough of the shady deals used by some in power like Donald Trump and Bill Barr, raising the bar..
It's rough out here, as you've heard me say!! pain alleviated by beats that bump plus O-Zone will drop a bar..
..or two or maybe three so what it do? what it be like? we're just going for what we know; Gerardo Frisina mentioned Heading For What I Know,
From Italy to Atlanta and all points in between this jazz will flow!! check out the players and the track as they "go for what they know"
- Bass – Enzo Lo Greco
- Drums – Gianni Lo Greco
- Mastered By – Giovanni Versari
- Percussion – Jorge Gonzales
- Piano – La Cosa
- Producer – Gerardo Frisina
- Tenor Saxophone – Emanuele Cisi
- Trumpet – Marco Brioschi
- Vibraphone – Andrea Dulbecco
- Written-By – Gerardo Frisina, Vincenzo Lo Greco