Wednesday, March 17, 2021

What’s Beneath The Surface? (Part Ten)

 Per this HumpDay Extravaganza? I mentioned earlier that I was rocking the hard hat with the lantern on top plus the loud orange or lime green safety vest!

...plus the steel toed safety shoes like Kentucky or West Virginia coal miners; played it safe paid dues but Joe Manchin and Mitch McConnell still disrespect!

What’s beneath the surface? we see how they work this after corporations and lobbyists paid them off!

What’s beneath the surface? check out how we work this after information is gathered; this good word is dropped and the good music is played, we’re going off!  

Seeing how the devil and his advocates will work this; the soul eater was busy, cunning with the seduction.

If they’re caught somehow check the slap on the wrist / unequal justice, receiving sterile sanctions. Fortune regained while per George Floyd and Breonna Taylor no justice and no peace is heard as society’s victims lost their sanity!
.and they’re frightened when enlightened; soon paranoid concerning coming and going; awestruck by society’s vanity.

Did old girl lie to me? she came through Candler Road in Decatur Georgia with vanity license tags on the Cadillac that said blessed and highly favored Per the Clark Sisters!

What lies beneath the surface? said she could see through me, my calling? I missed it!

...said I should have been a preacher but in a way I am, I try to reach ya with this good word and the sound!

..after looking beneath the surface to see how these earthlings work that and this;  check out how we get down!




No comments: