Monday, April 11, 2022

Funky House " Funky Vibes 2022 " Original Mix by Philgood 5336

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday, check us out as we proceed and continue with this O-Dog Day Party!

The celebration of life continues, this good word and good music is on these menus; in the heart of all the chaos and confusion this is how it’s going to be!

Actually? I’m still feeling some kind of way because I see everything moving, my people are out here struggling!

When my people are hurting I am too, I can see what it do while I’m out multitasking / role juggling! 

Please!! y'all should know how it go!! you’ll be Branded like Chuck Connors, stripes and sword taken no honors. 

Stripped of the championship like Medina Spirit at the Kentucky Derby asking who’ll work with me? an unwilling participant in the ongoing dramas!

Flipped out, saying it’s like that and like this, demerits issued by authorities in these hostile territories…

…that are subject to hostile takeovers by those refusing to be subject to these authorities!

In the midst of the madness we'll tell these stories plus drop this sound, listening to Funky House " Funky Vibes 2022 " Original Mix by Philgood 5336

Check out the playlist and the mix to see what the deal will be as we come through getting breakbeat scientific!


⭐️** TRACK LIST **⭐️ 1: Funky Judge - I Can't Go For That (Club Mix) 2: Jerry Ropero - Celebrate (Extended Mix) 3: Two Door Cinema Club - Bad Decisions (Purple Disco Machine Remix) 4: Mind Enterprises - Mont Blanc (Purple Disco Machine Remix) (Extended) 5: Paco Caniza - The Roots In The Man 6: Soul Groove & Funky Judge - Papa Was a Rolling Stone (Funky Judge Vocal Mix) 7: Joe Red - Oye Oye (Original Mix) 8: Kevin McKay - Comin' Home Baby (David Penn and KPD Extended Remix) 9: Tina Charles - I Love To Love (Simone Vitullo Remix) 10: Purple Disco Machine - Fireworks (Mind Enterprises Remix) 11: Traumton - Saddle Up (Club Mix)


 

No comments: