Friday, April 29, 2022

Jamie Jones – My Paradise (Extended Mix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues per Flashback Friday vibrations but you know how I am; retro-futuristic..

Let the music play!!  check the Fabulous Friday grateful to be here celebrations!! the saga / struggle continues!! we’ll celebrate with old , new, jazz, funk soul, disco and house music!

Let the music play!! a brotha knows you can use it!! O-Dog Day Partying!! motivation is needed everyday in every way…

Let the music play!! a brotha knows you can use it!! quit playing!! you know what I’m trying to say!!

At the moment? we’re listening to Jamie Jones with his track My Paradise (Extended Mix) courtesy of Defected Records.

Check us out y’all as we O-Dog Day Party with a purpose, plus we’ll get breakbeat scientific!!

Check this out at Jamie Jones – My Paradise (Extended Mix)


No comments: