Monday, April 04, 2022

What It Do? We Still Felt The Pressure (Part Five)

 What it do? another Monday morning has pulled up on us it’s a blessing / bonus but we still felt the pressure!

Trying to produce / get something done; once again it’s on as we interrupt very briefly we still felt the pressure!

Understand me as I broadcast live from a remote outpost out here off of I-20 in Atlanta!  some will but some won't be able like old girl said! outlooks are bleak, some are dealing with irrational fears..

I mean really!! no progress was made; experiencing losing streaks as the situation went sideways; they were once  loud / boisterous!  like Cleveland?  Cavaliers!

Others getting ran off prime territory like Russia vs Ukraine or here in Atlanta down by Vine City and the Bluff due to gentrification down by the old Georgia Dome / Mercedes Benz Stadium! 

Check our conduct as we pull up after feeling the pressure; so ruff so tuff like  Zapp featuring Roger as we roam! we’re not playing!

Check our conduct, had to admit we were way way out there, lost in a dark enchanted reverie.

Blasting off from our runway / gateway to the universe out here off of I-20 in Atlanta! this mothership is burrowing into the sky quickly! AKA intergalactic autobahn, I’m wondering what others are on, did they feel the pressure? Ford Mustang and Dodge Charger occupied speed merchants pass me. Just fanatics; instead of contributing to the confusion aka the Atlanta road rage I wave at them not being irate or giving them the finger but it’s just a formality.

Otherwise? jokers would get foul with me as I try to cruise the universe; with corporate caused inflation and high gas prices everybody is feeling the pressure!

The wise and otherwise try to capitalize even mentioned the end of Covid 19 / the coronavirus but society may be in for another surprise due to another variant; reality will test ya!

No comments: