Thursday, August 29, 2024

Spiritchaser Mix | Spiritchaser Tribute Mix

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this Throwback Thursday / Thankful Thursday business!

The saga / struggle continues as we rebuke the deliberate falsehood with this good word and the sound; our constituents know what the deal is! 

Next level business is handled, check us out as we move on to the next chapter. 

We're trying to get our minds, bodies, souls and spirits right for the next rapture.

We're trying not to be the next capture due to the elaborate fantasy; it'll have us caught up in the system / matrix

You'll be on the scene playing your self then mad at me because I don't fake it until I make it. 

I was intergalactic so aliens had a stake in it;  they told me how the funk should go. 

Quit playing?  somebody might understand me!! if I do or don't somebody will damn me!! you know you won't get a fair shake in it the system that's dysfunctional. 

So what's up with Brotha O? just Afternoon Jazzing and O-Dog Day Partying  trying to get my mind right with this Spiritchaser Mix | Spiritchaser Tribute Mix courtesy of Rhythm Republic!

Check out the playlist and the mix to see  what the deal is / to see what's up with it! 

00:00:00 1. Ross Couch - Last One Home (Spiritchaser Remix) 00:07:18 2. Spiritchaser - Always There (Original Mix) 00:14:04 3. Spiritchaser - Conch (Original Mix) 00:20:18 4. Spiritchaser - So Clear (Future Dub) 00:27:01 5. Spiritchaser - Yesterday’s Gone (Tomorrow’s Dub) 00:33:28 6. Est8 and Emily Cook - Liftin’ Me High (Spiritchaser Dub) 00:38:40 7. Spiritchaser - Because I Knew (Spiritchaser Club Mix) 00:44:11 8. DJ Raxon - Air Race (Spiritchaser Remix) 00:50:36 9. Spiritchaser - I Remain (Extended Mix) 00:56:00 10. Spiritchaser - Footprints (1440 Dub) 01:01:38 11. Eventual Groove - OASYS (Spiritchaser Remix) 01:07:15 12. Spiritchaser - The Dreams We Have (Club Mix) 01:12:48 13. Dave Lee, The Sunrise Band - I’ll Be There 4 U (Garden Of Love) (Spiritchaser Remix) 01:18:40 14. Kyodai - Can You Hear The Beat feat. Gabriela Smith (Spiritchaser Remix) 01:25:21 15. Aki Bergen - Into My Soul (Spiritchaser Remix) 01:32:14 16. Spiritchaser - As We Continue (Unreleased Remix)


No comments: