Wednesday, August 28, 2024

The Healing Of The Spirit Is Not Complete (Part Eight)

 We're trying to get over the hump per this HumpDay Extravaganza, but we're feeling some kind of way!

We're trying to get over the hump but the healing of the spirit is not complete so how are we going to play? 

We're trying to get over the hump, climbing out of the abyss but the steps were steep and narrow out of that wretched place! We're energized by beats that bump to go along with this good word! soon escaping the labyrinth, now catch me back in the race. But the healing of the spirit is not complete but we're back on earth after confirming that Space Is The Place per the Jonzun Crew but naysayers? they're soon back in my face lying to me. The want to see me caught up in the system / matrix per orders of the matrix architect saying players like me need to support an evil deity.

They don't feel me when I rebuke deliberate falsehoods rebuking those acting negative / false in these hoods with these breakbeat scientific principles!

They don't feel me when I exude positivity which is part of the healing process, rebuking policies implemented by the so called invincible!

I see what the deal will be, for the healing of the spirit to be complete will I need to be stranded on an island like Gilligan, intentionally? We need to keep it moving but we'll need to sacrifice! choosing our corner of the world is what the deal will be. The healing of the spirit is not complete! we're just wayward hearts tired of playing our parts.. ..in this movie; safe havens / safe harbors are found! in this place? it's where the healing starts.



No comments: