Sunday, February 01, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Chilling / Healing)

It's going down; we give you a blow by blow description like Howard Cosell covering Muhammad Ali!! so what's the deally?  these I-20 Chronicles seem to never end!!

The saga / struggle continues while were dipping down I-20 in the hooptie!! were spotted where the truth will be!! enhanced by these good words from O-Zone and the O-Dog blend. 

Sending messages in the songs!!  jokers at Blogster said it was turkey stuffing. 

But those jive turkeys weren't *up to nothing*  just following American Sniper types unliked by Jesse Ventura in hand to hand combat; so who's bluffing? 

Americans get hyper at the Stonecrest Mall in Lithonia on I-20!! I spotted the venture!!  a so called player was *hand-cuffing the honey*

American *cyphers* in corporate boardrooms get jokers to hand over the money!!  then slick accountants hide profits overseas per G20..

The sport will get complex!!  usually O-Dog is on the boards mixing while O-Zone will drop these prophecies. 

Please!!  this I-20 Chronicles business is the *Real Deal Holyfield*  as I roll down I-20 in the hooptie. 

It's rough out here!! ISIS lets the Japanese know!! so whatcha know?  this is the response to these and those!!  we're found where the truth will be. 

It's rough out here!! check this and that crisis!! life is hectic!! like Boko Haram in Nigeria we're out here where the uncouth will be!! 

It's rough out here!! but we keep it moving!! we're able to survive the mass hsyteria! God is in the blessing business!!

It's rough out here!! let the healing process began!! I even got bruised and scuffed up!! but now we're dipping down I-20 on some next level business!!   

SUNDAY JAZZ CONTINUES; CHECK OUT O-DOGS HEALING PROCESS MIX PT.3!! IT'S GOING DOWN


No comments: