Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Staying Busy.....Work Is Put In!!

Damn I was busy!! surprised myself!! now I have something to work with!!

How will the quiz be? what's it like? ignored those trying to test!! going too far like South Park? just trying to hurt it.

Quized by authorities!! might get a six game suspension like Big Ben..others start snitching!! blurting it out!! the answer.

I lived in these territories..but intergalactic..listening to Wayne Shorter's Native Dancer.

As I tell these stories to those waiting for answers!! that time reveals like Debarge.

As I tell these stories to those hating!! sick like cancer!! ill like a boot camp sarge.

As we barge all up in the spot!! going postal!! putting a stamp on this letter I'm writing.

Whose in charge? my folk are under lock and key!! who clamped down on them? going crazy like McAfee antivirus!! but some say its exciting!

O-Dog rocks the underground sound!! it's funky!! plus it's the light we bring.

Hard hat with the lantern on top in the darkness..what's happening?

Hard bat used to swing at a hater!! Louisville slugger!! oops upside the head!

Strangefruit hanging from trees back in the day!! now some are revolutionary like a dread.

Strange..the masses were misled!! now the morale is low everywhere!!

Danger Zone? the frontlines of spiritual warfare are everywhere.

O-Dog is banging on drums and Yamaha keyboards..funk is drummed up.

O-Zone is working the equation..consequences are summed up.

No comments: