Monday, April 05, 2010

Laying In The Cut PT.4 Spring Break Edition..

I fell back...in a secret compound or garden...still laying in the cut!! other embassies and consulates under attack..I could see others were all up on it.

Playing an O-Dog track..all up in the lab!! soon blasting off like the Space Shuttle Discovery..the funk were up on it.

Didn't slack up!! not a lab rat or crash test dummy!! kept moving forward!! rewards soon coming.

All up in the spot!! feeling aftershocks from LA to Mexico so called corridors of power!!...doors close! and doors open!

....So do windows of opportunity! last hour dramatics get us open.

...so whatcha know? do brothas like us have Diplomatic Immunity to the next level dramatics that are in motion?

Dipped back to the community!! wasn't traded like McNabb!!cool like that!! no emotion shown.

Admitted some of the opportunities I had were blown.

Admitted I acted like I knew about those and these!! but I fronted.

Admitted that I told some I was a home run hitter!! but I just bunted.

But I wasn't juiced up like modern day home run hitters..smoked out or blunted!! my vision was clear.

Ego was also bruised up after I hunted and gathered; is the end near?

Evil forces used up all their karma!! now facing repercussions.

....of and for this!!..life is messy!! as I warn ya with the percussions.

Heard discussions..who tried to stress me?.card carrying members of the trilateral commision introduced glitches in the matrix?

Interruption of my progress? held up by snitches that fake it.

What's up with him? asking about O-Zone? as I take it a break from it.

What's up with him? in another zone I fell back..took a break from it.

No comments: