Sunday, April 11, 2010

Out Here..Out There..Some We're Careless..

Snitches were like George Michael with the careless whispers.

Ditches were full during this cycle!!! some rocked steady like the Whispers.

Switches are hit!! I pull disappearing acts like David Blaine or Chris Angel.

Loathing and fearing seems to be the business with demons and angels!!!

Or is it angels and demons? seen some approaching the spot where automatic weaponry will blast!! we're on the frontlines.

Coaching up in this spot!!like Phil Jackson!! based on the veteran status!! as haters front on mine.

Approaching that point!! the intersection!!left or right? the whole game is shady.

Shady like Grady!! wasn't waiting on answers!! I expected it!!on I-20 in Atlanta all up in the hooptie listening to Whose That Lady!!

...By the Isley Brothers!! can't surprise these brothers!! but some will still try to play me.

Please!! if it's not about the truth? they shouldn't have anything to say to me.

It's not all gravy baby!! a sword of truth is carried as a weapon.

Those that are shady? I played them like Martin Lawrence.. told them to get to stepping!!

No comments: