Saturday, April 03, 2010

Out In The Storm!!

Storm chasing like Kansas and Oklahoma...or playing it like Jim Morrison.

...Plus the Doors..Riders of the Storm once again it's on!! haters have more drama for them.

....Points a brotha scores on them!!..like Lebron and them..work is put in!! but accused of being aloof.

Just because I Maintained Focus!! the Sword is carried!! approached this with the burden of proof.

Others acted bullet proof!! weren't on one accord with the higher power!! now hit up by the reign of terror.

The sword of truth is sharpened!! it's a weapon I use in this spiritual warfare.

The roof is on fire from the disco inferno!! is it burning everybody?

The said I was acting aloof!! out there like I was on the Space Shuttle Discovery taking off Monday..flying high!! not on a controlled substance..not like pilots on medication..I wasn't down with everybody!

Can we groove? the funk will move your body!! dude down here in Atlanta told me to keep it pimping player!!

Can we move? told not be like Adam!! said you know Eve will play ya!

Can we prove it? somebody will say it to ya!! even if you prove it like Butler..damned if we did or didn't!!

Can we lose it? check the behavior!! said we acted funny!! different!

Can we lose it? get real belligerent!! reactions to the ongoing storm.

Can we lose it? out in the stream of consciousness..it's not the norm.

Can we chose it? not believing what's heard!! not in a storm!! man please!!

What's the deal? for a black man there's no justice.no peace.

What's the deal? they ask if I want a piece? I told them to keep it.

What's the deal? easy to lose it during the storm..my soul?I'm trying to keep it.

No comments: