Sunday, April 04, 2010

Out In The Storm PT.2

out in the storm...some are still waiting for answers
......the answer was right in front of us!!!


What it do? what it does? caught out here..out there..in the storm!! just Waiting For Answers..waiting on the smoke to clear.

Act like you knew!!! In This World? You Have To Be Strong!! you can't be a coward!! please!! the strategy? show no fear.

Please!! fearing and loathing is a weapon used by the devil.

Please!! this mechanical engineering will get me to another level.

Damn Damn Damn!! like Florida From Good Times..dealing with another devil!! on many levels!! due to recruitment.

The devil was in the details!! the left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing!!

The coping strategy fails!!! now whose falling on the sword for the emperor?

It wasn't the sword of truth!! whose taking a bullet for the emperor?

Wasn't bullet proof..the bullet proof vest was even penetrated!!

Still waiting for answers...Was I acting aloof and arrogant because I know we've been hated?

Was I acting uncouth with it? hood with it? slated for termination?

Avoiding a Terminator like Arnold!! haters said the hood is a terrorist stronghold in this nation.

Orkin exterminators deal with the pest..while I fulfill my Manifest Destiny..I'm on a Renzdevous...the obligation is met!! blue collar style!!

Others waiting for answers..whose in the registor? up in the database? those chasing a dollar!! it's foul.

Chasing a dollar is like chasing the wind!! please!! can you win?

Racing like Nascar!! checkered flags!! wrecking out!! can you win?

Pacing myself!! found the Answer was right in front of me..all I had to was look up...have faith in the Lord..now going in!! soon going far!! waiting on the smoke to clear.

As we proceed and continue!! moving forward..dealing with the storm..showing no fear.

No comments: