Friday, April 02, 2010

Contributing To The Confusion

Some contribute to the confusion of the world like donating to charities.

Mass Konfusion is similar to mass production..but it's not Firecracker...industrial? or post industrial...mechanical engineering?..whose fair with these?

...Or fair with those or these? loathing..fearing in the atmosphere..corruption is what the material is composed of.

Hazardous material? what's up with them they ask?? what we have is spiritual!

Asking me what it do? some even pulled my file!! but I told them about the falsehoods.

Some or most of them are deliberate; what's up with it? some act false in the hood.

What's good? as I cut through the wilderness with a sword of truth!!! a machete.

What's good big homie asked me? told him if he has proof to holla at me!

What's hood? they say I was matched the composite!! expect corporal punishment.

What's hood? they said I was didn't suit up in the corporate environment.

Checked the environment..no ecological ignorance!! polar opposite of what society wants me to be!! so you know it's a problem.

Told to stop it!! but trying to work through it!! act like I knew it!! but I still have the problem!

But O-Dog will rock it!! problems are fixed in the mix!! a bruh worked it out like that!

Not trying to contribute to the confusion!! a bruh will try to fight that.

Dipped!! but came right back!! others are stranded in the darkness.

Didn't contribute to the confusion..back down to earth..space shuttles ending? winning? losing? now back on the mothership..as I park this.

No comments: