Wednesday, March 07, 2012

The Return Engagement /The Humpday Edition

Were all up in the spot...even though we had to post this at home base...we were banned in other locations..why? who knows...so check out this return engagement!

More than global warming is making it hot..check the solar flares; but during the ongoing warfare some didn't consult with Hague or Geneva Conventions about the rules of engagement! 

Explanations were vague like Rush Limbaugh waxing poetic..plus fools were faking it until they make it; that's the American way! 

Situations get hectic in the game....whatcha know?  fouls are flagrant but we should know how these folks play! 

Plus they should know folks like me pray!! that's how I make it! 

Plus the other weapons I use are unconventional; I'll take a word or beat and break it!

The hatred? I had to shake it off....please!! a brotha ignored those Republicans on Super Tuesday.....I've been paying the price..I know how paying dues will be...now I'm making haters my motivators! 

The fiery lake will be full of devils advocates; others will find Jacob's Ladders or escalators! 

.....or maybe a Louisville Ladder...swinging a Louisville Slugger at fools trying to knock us off it! 

Scientific with it!! like looking for the God Particle... matter is transformed to energy by a Louisville brotha; as I rock out..going off with it! 

As I block out on the boards like Dwight Howard...traded? some need to get off it!! those jokers? I told them to choose their poison!

 O-Zone has the good word...O-Dizzle is working the boards..during this return engagement we choose to bring the noise in!

No comments: