Monday, March 19, 2012

I Let Them Go On About Their Business; The Sonic Assault Edition

Whats really going on? that spot is no longer open...I guess folk at Blogster thought I was a mobster...so I let them go on about their business; I had mine to handle! 

Whats really going on? I let them do what they do; like Tim Tebow I was kicked to the curb..but I'm not a victim of circumstances like Gus or Herb...my force field is up; it'll electrocute a vandal!

As I scramble like Randall Cunningham or Mike Vick..but accurate like Peyton Manning..but a lot of times O-Dizzle stays in the pocket! 

The prophetess asked me whats happening? she didn't understand the swagger...she said I was out of pocket!

Haters can't stop this...we kept it moving....we spotted the dagger in their pocket; they were doing Babylon's bidding! 

Weed and water carriers were creating barriers or limitations; history is repeating!

True indeed!! entities were self defeating..from the ghettos, barrios to suburbia; whose working with ya?  the statute of limitations haven't expired! 

Some are waiting in the dark!! vehicles in neutral or park..what are they on? they're full off that kratom; waiting on further  instructions...fatigued; tired! 

Some can't read the instructions...plus like Ron Paul is finding out the shot clock expired; armchair quarterbacks didn't call the play!

I just let them go on about their business..now they're mad at me because I didn't want to play!

Other factors come into play...now some are ready to go off!!! just  like  Sgt. Robert Bales..


I let them go on about their business...they weren't showing any love anyway...they were hoping a brotha fails...

No comments: