Thursday, March 01, 2012

I Was Stuck In Traffic Behind The Dodge Ram

Atlanta traffic is off the chain!! I was on I-285 stuck behind the Dodge Ram! 

Dude was pimping like Herman Cain..just a wannabe..even fronting on Farrakhan....just a fanatic that's creeping through traffic; ..fronting on the cell phone; meanwhile I'm trying to get the hell out of dodge man! 

Rolling through the ATL with a LA Dodger hat on; man you know I'm out of order with the fashion! 

So you know the thought and fashion police are posted up..talking crazy like Rush Limbaugh...whatcha know?  with these so called titans a bruh is clashing!

But I'm fighting like Kimbo Slice...I Remember The Titans per Denzil Washington; so I'm stashing sonic weapons in the Safe House!

O-Dizzle will dismember or break beats...scoring like Bimbo Coles when he was at Virgina Tech;  show respect...O-Zone has this good word; were all up in the house!

Check the steady bombardment of the enemy position..were rocking it...plus dropping jazz, funk, hip hop and house music..but we just left the house; we're trying to dip through the streets of Atlanta..but traffic is bad!

I'm stuck behind the black Dodge Ram; damn!! I had to admit its clean; but you know there's no real work being done in it..plus gas is $4 a gallon...damn!! that's so sad!

Gamblers aka oil companies are out for a fast buck; they have the economy messed up; plus manufacturing jobs are no longer in America!

Corporations maximize profits as these prophets let you know...in love or war nobody will be fair with ya! 

As haters truth or dare ya!! I'm trying to dodge them; they said they want to be like me when they grow up! 

But I didn't roger them; hate is shown by chefs in hells kitchen with the recipe for disaster; the diet will make you throw up!

We didn't slow up..we dipped around the Dodge Ram that's was holding up traffic!

Who did they know up in this piece? please!! its like Syria...the outcome can be tragic!

No comments: