Saturday, April 18, 2015

Last Laugh PT.8 (Reflecting / Inspecting)


No promises were made like at the Republican Leadership Summit plus no jokes were told,  but I was having the last laugh. 

Inside jokes were recognized!!  the pattern? oh it was business as usual!!  some won't us on that last path. 

Inside blokes were pawns of the system;  then at the end of the day they want to  ask for help!!

Inside?  tokes off the pipe were taken plus the elixir or Kool aid? like Ben Carson types  some were drinking!!!   but I was thinking about my spiritual health. 

Brakes?  a Brotha was pumping!! I couldn't play around with the International Monetary Fund so spiritual wealth now exceeds the material.

 Resources are scarce / battles fierce!!  I wasn't an International Lover like Prince during this debatable circumstance!! when pumping this sound?  the thought police think it's hazardous material. 

During these Funk Seminars and courses I wasn't acting irrational!! What we have is spiritual,   plus it's not the last math. 

Reflecting;  its like a KISS 104 Flashback Festival!! but it wasn't the last path!!

 Deflecting negativity;  I let go of the past!! I had the last laugh when I made a peace treaty with it!!

 Connecting to the higher power for protection against the fireshower;  now were equipped;  firepower?  check out a piece of it!!

We're swinging the Sonic Blackjack  plus we're packing the Sword of Truth!!

My response to it? last laughing!! especially at so called authorities trying to jam me up, but they're lacking proof!! 

No comments: