Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Moving Forward Never Backwards PT.3 (Trying To See What It Do)


It's going down!!  but your homie is Moving Forward Never Backwards!! I'm just out out here trying to see what it do. 

Another Humpday Extravaganza!! truth or dared, asking myself who understands ya? but not acting like Floyd Mayweather Jr saying I'm better than Muhammad Ali!! I already know what it do!! 

Vision was once impaired due to the inclement weather so I'm just acting like I knew. 

How are some living? scared like residents of Yemen due to Saudi airstrikes? so what it do?

Signals were mixed from some; the daughter of chaos wanted semen?  I could be through with them like it was nothing. 

Us Scorpios are like that!! winning or taking a loss?  so like Michael Jackson;  who wannabe starting something? 

How will the sport go? Nothing from nothing leaves per Billy Preston and per basic mathematics. 

What's up son?  I was up in Louisville dipping down Preston Highway dodging fanatics! 

What's up son?  other fanatics found out how erratic it was down here in the ATL in the land of milk and honey.

 Or so called; meanwhile big homie balled like he was Kanye West;   warning Lee Daniels!! a hater didn't heed warnings partying drinking Jack Daniels!! now he's out of money. 

Others stalled like Monique blacklisted by Lee Daniels; meanwhile I realize its on me to keep moving forward!!

A brotha stalled and moved backwards but unique situations visited!! now I'm moving forward!!



No comments: