Saturday, April 25, 2015

Posted Up: But The Game Has Changed PT.2


I'm posted up like Big Shaq, Olajuwon or Kareem Abdul Jabbar from back in the day. 

Praying for Jabbar, now we bring it back!! we never bragged or boasted up in this piece, that's not what we're on!!  not like these other jokers just back in the way. 

That's not how I play; healing scars from previous battles!!  I didn't need attention like Kanye West

...Plus I didn't play my brethren the other way like Micheal Eric Dyson vs Cornel West. 

Unlike Mike Tyson;  don't worry about how I dress!!  I didn't wear tight clothes while trying to lip sync.

We're shining the light son!! jokers were posted up in the dark rushing towards the disaster brink!! 

 Doing the right thing son per Spike Lee's advice!!  thinking twice per the Donald Byrd song. 

Please!!  these folk will have you caught out there!!  in big trouble like Birdsong. 

You heard wrong!!  I'm still posted up even though the game has changed!!  these new school point guards are like police shooting black men!!  they stay in trouble for shooting first and asking questions later!!

They didn't know how to feed the post per basic fundamentals;  the only modern one is Rajon Rondo but they say he's outdated but  they want to say I'm a hater!!

I'm posted up with funky instrumentals and this good word; but the game has changed even though like Brian Williams embellishments an ill issue debater is dealt with. 

We're local / national international / and intergalactic with it;  no truth game is played with these embellishments so I know somebody felt it. 

No comments: