Monday, April 27, 2015

Sword Of Truth Illuminations (It Is What It Is)

I'm out here packing a deadly weapon like I was guarding Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman;  these authorities call this package hazardous material,  but I carry the sword of truth in the midst of so many falsehoods. 

I'm not out here dropping  prison / liquor / package store type of knowledge!!  please, I'm not haphazard with it!!  plus I don't talk a good game like Donald Trump and other politicians with the deliberate falsehood /  who's acting false in the hood?

Churches and Church's Chicken were on the same block as the package store in the hood,  along with drug dealers competing with each other, I checked the score...
 
On street corners from International out in Oakland to Edgewood in Jacksonville I spotted healers /  *church service*  holding street dealers,  plus legal ones like Walgreens and CVS:  like the one burned down in Baltimore.

Church type discussions occur when  I was over on Candler Road in Decatur with my constituents,  real talking about it is what it is and it is *what  it's gonna be*  / word from a brotha, as I give you the score. 
 
O-Zone is real with these blue tooth type of communications!!  like ESPN or Fox Sports I give you the score!! 

Danger zone sword of truth illuminations rebuke illuminati type of situations:  recognize the pattern. 

Better yet?  visualize the sequence, realize it's all game after you peep this!!  egos?  reality is bruising or battering. 

Glass ceilings? These Negroes were shattering!! I broke them with my red and black Louisville Cardinals hat that I'm still rocking even during this so called scandal...

Class is in session for Katina Powell type snitches that were chit-chattering, plus wannabe pimps / players like Andre McGee that have the game twisted / wannabe point guards that didn't have a handle...  

It is what it is: I  stopped stressing per these sword of truth illuminations!! they were provided by perception and perspective...

It is what it is: The Lord never stopped blessing even though we didn't deserve it!! devils were uncouth with their communication, as these perpetrators disrespected....

CHECK OUT O-DOGS SWORD OF TRUTH MIX



No comments: