Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Time / Natural Processes PT. 10 (Why? Why Not?)

Traveling through time; Back in the day?  I was all up in the spot!! damn!!  how drab did it get? on the old school jukebox in the hole in the wall club  I heard the Manhattans "Darling You Are My Shining Star"

Life unraveling at that moment in time, but it was part of the natural process!! I took another drink from the cold Michelob then ordered another from the bar...

Now a brotha will think;  my mind will travel the galaxy like the Hubble Telescope; soon healing the emotional scar,  but God's not through..

 .....with me yet, that's per Albertina Walker plus the devil is a stalker!! history can repeat itself...so *I Act Like I Knew*

Baby girl was tripping on a brotha!!  said I was acting like Snoop, Daz and Kurupt, a Crip Walker!!  asking me; why do I act like I do?

From another world, even though it's Earth Day I'm intergalactic with it!! I'm  out of sequence with this one; I'm on a mystic voyage, just passing through!!

I'm Just Blasting Through the universe; working things this way while I was rolling on the Mothership....

O-Dog Podcast? that's how we'll work this!!!  now see how funky a brotha will get..

During the ongoing chaos and mayhem? *Steady Bombardment Of The Enemy Position*  will soon take place...

No need for alarm!! it's  part of the Natural Process that takes place...

What Time is it per Morris Day and them? those last in the race soon are first; some ask why; why not?

What time is it? check out the natural process!! we're not playing with them!! That's why we bring this Sonic Assault!!  *Blowing Up The Spot*

No comments: