Friday, April 10, 2015

Public Transportation / Transformation PT.2

 What's the word? certificates of deposit found to be worthless; now thousands are lost;  wrong turn taken by the Bus Rider...

 
O-Dog will rock; that's how we'll work this; O-Zone?  I'll be the beat rider...

..aka Freedom Rider as I ride through the A-Town rolling down I-20; from Ferguson to North Charleston I can see how these jokers are gonna play...

I see some and wouldn't want to be some; will Hillary Clinton save them? I see we'll have to make our own way..

As we proceed and continue trying to make it to a better day; cheap headphones no Dr Dre's  on  while listening to George Clinton's Atomic Dog  while *On The Bus*  taking the Express Route...

During the Public Transportation / Transformation? I'm keeping my eyes on the driver; could be Shady Like Grady; what are they all about? 

Check out the rest of this article at   Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Public Transportation / Transformation PT.2

No comments: