Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Transition / Transformation PT.5 (Terrible / Terrific Tuesday)

 Your dude is in transition, stranded out in the Babylon wilderness!! I already know what the deal is!! can I blame it on glitches in the matrix?

Check the ongoing transformation  after the mothership landed in the ATL aka on the A-Town planet!! others landed here still trying to front / flex with glamour and glitz!!  they'll just fake it.

Whatcha knowing? truth be told? I'm reaching the threshold, like Vic Beasley I'm ready to blitz the quarterback!!  they were anointed by the system!!  I'm hitting him up with the sack.

Smoke and mirrors show is ongoing!!! it's hard to carry on / stay calm / be easy!! I'm out in the fog and mist with guerillas like  Da Lench Mob and Ice Cube talked about, making some get back!

It's no joke in these areas!!! the storm is ongoing from  the London Bridge to Louisville to Atlanta, LA and The Bay Area;  on up to NYC.

It's no joke out in the grey areas check the scenario / do the knowledge!!  on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday things can go either way!! somebody might feel me.

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Transition / Transformation PT.5 (Terrible / Terrific Tuesday)

No comments: