Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Gino Vanneli - Powerful People

Digital Crate Digging Continues as we proceed and continue with this HumpDay Extravaganza!

Y’all should know how we do, broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Somebody will understand a dude out here getting breakbeat scientific! I’m just out here dropping this good word and the sound on the masses!

Per a concept I had to dig up from my archives? I’m not trying to waste your time or mine, facts!

Afternoon jazzing! coming through with these smooth tracks, listening to some jazz rock from none other than Gino Vannelli with a cut called Powerful People!

Check out the players and the track as we holla back, we’re just doing this to rebuke the so called powers that be! we’re doing this for the real people!



 

No comments: