Thursday, July 29, 2021

Moving Forward: Now What’s Next? (Part Seven)

 Showing gratitude on this Thankful Thursday, it’s a blessing to be here!

Check the attitude, affected by Throwback Thursday reflecting / internal inspecting? had to admit I was visiting but I’m not trying to stay there!

As I mentioned before I’m not trying to waste your time or mine, we’re moving forward now what’s next? we realize this sport is complex, l mentioned earlier that it’s all game!

Check the text / this good word  plus per Throwback Thursday Digital Crate Digging Continues? we're getting breakbeat scientific, that's how we’re playing this game!

But if it’s the drama? we won’t accept the blame we’re all about peace, while others are addicted to chaos. They love the drama, caught up in the matrix / system / game wanting a piece of the action, meanwhile I chilled in the lab, club or even at the coffeehouse! They love the drama but soon found out they were wrong, in need of a mage secret or cauldron stew? ...or any kind of potion or even the Lord’s blessing? I wasn’t stressing, after the last song played? I moved on acting like I knew!

Moving forward, somebody might understand a bruh with no honors Branded like Chuck Connors but then some wont even understand though this breakbeat science is robust!

Moving forward, now what's next? society can't really stand a bruh!! playing me sideways, my intuition tells me there's no trust!

Whatcha know? I told you the sport is complex, some  left busted and disgusted!! some are soon down to Plan Z!

Meanwhile we're moving forward / going all the way out!! now what's next?  we're blasting off into the universe from our runway out off of I-20 in the ATL; 
my constituents  know the deally!



No comments: