Sunday, October 23, 2022

Ready To Roll / We’re On Our Way!! (Part Nine)

 I started writing this on a Sunday morning, it’s a blessing to see this day so we’re ready to roll we’re on our way!

What it do / what it does / what it be like? of course we’re dropping this good word and the music will play.

Sunday Jazz and Digital Crate Digging Continues per Brotha O Radio, otherwise Brotha O doesn’t play the radio with the wise and otherwise they’ll have you in a black hole where the beetle had a thousand eyes.

He’s intergalactic, supersized with laser powered / laser focused, penetrating stares obfuscate. A fanatic, soon his QAnon or even GOP Talking points mathematics/ doctrines penetrate the mind, it seems as if they fall into your eyes…

…especially the third one, I heard them; what? sounds haunt me still, what? the sounds of hate!

Heard this and that debate but through the portal we skate; we’re ready to roll we’re on our way! digging deep in the depths of my soul for these words.
Ignore the broken glass, Brotha O did self reflection or an internal burglary as some words were under lock and key. I even had to improvise, oh I was ready to roll on my way but a change of plans occurred. Broke it all down to size, now per Scorpio Season with Sun and Venus movements we're ready to roll we’re on our way in pursuit of the prize hoping you’ll rock with me!

I see some in pursuit of the prize, geeked up! somebody told them to go on with their bad selves but it seems they don’t know what to do with themselves!

Ready to roll we’re on our way, but at the end of the day check out what we do to ourselves, what are we trying to prove to ourselves?

No comments: