Saturday, October 15, 2022

Ready To Roll / We’re On Our Way!! (Part Five)

 When evening comes? once again it’s on as my scattered thoughts keep me awake!

A host of ideas running through my mind, even interpreting / deciphering Superstition by Stevie Wonder! in the background it plays. But on this Saturday morning? we’re on a mission, we’re ready to roll / we’re on our way! we’re out here trying to catch a break. Reality baffled me! out here asking where’s my missing puzzle piece so I can make plays?

Reality gaffled me earlier, I had to admit it; I thought I was ready to roll / on my way but society wanted to see me in a sunken place!

Did the math / did the knowledge, now I’m dropping the good word plus the funky sound on this place!

Ready to roll, we’re on our way! all up in the place to be! even per this Halloween season we’re chilling like it’s a phantom at a creepy carnival! Ready to roll, we’re on our way! my constituents are with me, this is a safe haven / safe harbor / familiar place like home somewhere only we know. Already know your soul can be interfered with by familiar spirits we didn’t go with the flow, please! we stay on point plus that’s boring! We’re ready to roll we’re on our way its not over like post mortem, we keep scoring!

I see how some roll, they think they’re scoring points like Herschel Walker in the debate with Rev. Raphael Warnock. 

They relinquish control, reciting GOP talking points / programmed meanwhile as digital crate digging continues O-Dizzle didn't drop a slow jam he came to rock!!

No comments: