Saturday, October 08, 2022

The Mid-Week Session Vol. 12

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on a cool Saturday afternoon; it’s a good time to set this O-Dog Day Party off!

We’re broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta; we’re going off!

Fall is here, Halloween is on deck! some already have that vibe! I heard them strike the silent bell.

Some will get caught out there as the orchestra plays a sound that’s bloodcurdling! A bloody makeover promised similar to hot style makeovers by talk show hosts? soon some will be under a spell. The hostile takeover is repelled! the sonic assault and the good word is unleashed then I’m ghost! rolling down I-20 in Atlanta, ready to roll I’m on my way! obstacles I’m hurdling!

But at the moment we’re putting work in, dropping this DJ Steve Adams mix called The Mid-Week Session Vol. 12

Check out the playlist and the music we’re working it all out / jamming on this Saturday; we’re going on with our bad selves!!
 
Check this out at  The Mid-Week Session Vol. 12

No comments: