Monday, October 17, 2022

FUNK & GROOVE 80’S MIX BY STEFANO DJ STONEANGELS

 

Digital Crate Digging Continues! check us out as we set this O-Dog Day Party off early, so who’ll work with me?

This is the Music Monday edition, per the O-Jays living for the weekend is how some of my constituents are living, you heard me?

So this work will be for them, an extension of the weekend! you’ll have to excuse us as we celebrate life!

I know, I know; it’s rough out here but it’s not Mamby Pamby Land, Brotha O is expecting the toil and strife!

But the brotha is showing gratitude for all the blessings even in the midst of the devil’s advocates with all their stressing! we’re dropping this funk on them! check the attitude, I already told you we have a different vision! now check out this FUNK & GROOVE 80’S MIX BY STEFANO DJ STONEANGELS

Check the attitude! they say I’m usually stuck in the 90’s but here we are in the 80’s!! check the playlist and the mix, we’re dropping the funk on them and those only the devil will oppose per the old school Baptist preacher up in Louisville!! check out how O-Zone will work these angles!!

Check this out at  FUNK & GROOVE 80’S MIX BY STEFANO DJ STONEANGELS


No comments: