Thursday, February 05, 2015

Real Deal Holyfield Type Of Business!! (Relocated Edition)


I didn’t lie about being in the war zone like Brian Williams ; please!!  that’s where I’m chilling.

This is Real Deal Holyfield type of business! dropped on my satellite station the Sonic Assault a while back!! letting peeps know what the deal is as I go all out doing what I do!!  this is the real thing.

Reality had a deal for that thing!! that’s the business!  but it led to these clearance rack epiphanies. 

Man it’s rough out here!!  I thought you knew about the deal with these.

Man it’s rough out here!!  but I keep hustling like my peeps at the swap meet / flea market kiosk.

Man it’s rough out here!!  it’s real like that!! like Jordan vs ISIS somebody will take a loss.
 
Real Deal Holyfield Type Of Business!! (Relocated Edition) | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: