Thursday, February 05, 2015

Rolling Up With A Small Army PT.2


Not rocking a robe or a high collar but I am a Reverend; check how I hit you up with this Good Word....

...Plus dropping this funk; like *homie*  over in the hood with the good herb...

It's a contradiction / conflict of interest? you heard?  reflecting when Carolina Cruising!! rolling north from Atlanta on I-85 in the hooptie on the way to Charlotte..

Winning? Losing? rolling up with a small army like Russia in the Ukraine so what's up mane? flipping channels as FM Radio plays Kenny Chesney; Rick Ross; Lil Wayne and Good Charlotte..

Winning? Losing? What's the ratio? three old school hip hop radio stations in Atlanta playing the same 20 songs!! now Louisville has 105.1!! so what's up mane? what's the equation? we're  Out There In The Mainstream Of Mathematics.

AKA Reality; O-Zone was trying to drive to the hoop but hackers were fouling me!!  similar to Sony attacked by fanatics...

*Holla at this*   what's the method to the madness? who's talking about security warnings?  What's Up Norton's? McAfee?

*Holla at this* mystic voyages taken like *crossing the river JordanNow I'm back in Decatur Georgia; rolling past crackheads / meth addicts near Candler Road and McAfee...

Haters tried to holla at me; like ISIS vs Jordan I had to tell them; *A Small Army Is Rolling Up On You* 

How were they trying to act? see what the bad karma will do!!!

Word Up! like the old school magazine or like Cameo; from back in the day...

*A Small Army Is Rolling Up On Them*  but not back in the way!!!

What's Really Going On?  please!! Check The Random Thoughts From A Brotha..

O-Zone?  I've got the scripture; meanwhile O-Dog is the funky type of soul brotha..

What's up with ya? somebody asked me; I told them nothin...

But when attacked by this Small Army? damn!!  they realize it's something..

No comments: