Saturday, February 07, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Spiritual Significance In This Operation)

                           next level maneuvers are made

We're dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!!  Next Level Maneuvers are made..

There's spiritual significance in this operation;  Out There In The Babylon Nation? You'll Get Played!!

We fight back as the funk is played; we do what we like; similar to Digital Underground..

And 2Pac; O-Dog will rock!!  Going Off On Them with the analog and digital sound..

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta rocking the Louisville Cardinal black and red long sleeve T-Shirt!! a hater will get hurt as we're gaining ground with the Sonic Assault!!  making Next Level Maneuvers

Spiritual significance in this operation!! what's the deal? we're maintaining!! not fighting like Bobby Browns family while Bobby Kristina fights for her life!! during the toil and strife that's found in the Babylon Wilderness? we're playing funky grooves for you..

Making moves for ya; we were Carolina Cruising out off of I-20 and I-26 near Charleston in these backwoods trying to find a shortcut home..

Some were faking moves like Brian Williams on NBC News;  but they were smoking backwoods and cut up Swishers; getting a rush for the dome

Out There; in the blackwaters; avoiding Blackwater and other mercenary types who probably helped set up ISIS; during the ongoing crisis? I couldn't rush home... 

Caught out there but dropping mathematics!!  I'm already a Hot Mess so call me the Hot Messenger; with a Hot Message for the dome!!

Caught Out There In Traffic on I-20!!  listening to Steve Winwood and Traffic...

By The Time I Get To Phoenix per Isaac Hayes?  a brotha will be right back at it...

Rise out of the ashes like the Phoenix!! this operation has spiritual significance!! were Rebuking The Hostile Takeover...

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!! These are Next Level Maneuvers; still the same; no need for the hot style makeover.. 

CHECK OUT THE SPIRITUAL SIGNIFICANCE MIX

No comments: