Friday, April 03, 2015

I Was In Chill Mode

It's going down!!  I was doing the knowledge but I rebuked the information overload.

What it do?  oh the mothership gets good mileage!!  but at this moment  I have it in chill mode

I was walking through Lenox Mall in Atlanta, dude was asking *where the white girls at*?  per Bill Cosby and Herman Cain!!

Dude!! it's not me asking!!  things *ain't right* /  what will the cost be? damn!!  I heard some are in pain.  

I'm just trying to maintain but simple and plain?  naw!!  dude on Blogster told me he didn't understand. 

...next thing you know they kicked me off for going off!! damn!! Wishing it was simple mane!!  please!!  the smoke and fog machine stays busy,  your not supposed to understand. 

From ISIS in Tikrit Iraq to elections in Nigeria to the crisis in Ukraine buttons are pressed and dials are turned. 

Jokers knock the hustle,  like me questioning the dread on Candler Road in Decatur with the Hello Kitty backpack on!!  rocking Batman pajamas!! damn!!  what was learned?

 I'm in chill mode out in front of the Cheesecake Factory at Lenox Mall;  damn!!  what was burned? an overpriced meal? 

I'm in chill mode;  *holla at me*  if you know the real deal like Holyfield   

Still follow the street code; the mothership is rolling!! no need for the black box per Germanwings Flight 9525.. 

Currently in chill mode but a brotha gets blue collar with it, that's how I work things!! I didn't have time to shuck and jive!!!


No comments: