Saturday, May 02, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles / Letting Them Do What They Do

I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; I'm telling my constituents I wasn't mad at them!!  I was just letting them do what they do.

I understand another!! the stress had them on opiates and barbiturates!! damn!! like black cops charged in the Freddie Gray case in Baltimore the system had them!!  their endeavors were easy to see through. 

I checked their behavior, I could see how they play / what it do!!  I realize the seasons change!!  so I'm stepping into tomorrow like Donald Byrd. 

My reasons didn't change!!  its still all about freedom!! my endeavors are enforced with the brand new funk and this good word. 

Intergalactic like Space Shuttle Endeavour before it was retired!! but I was out there where shots were fired!! ear shattering gunshots exploded!! damn!! the treasons seemed strange!!  I didn't get an endorsement and the word on the curb said they're all mad at me.

Mathematics were studied!!  my reasons for dipping from the spot weren't strange they were God's blessings!! per the Miami Mass Choir what he had for me was for me. 

My methods to the madness weren't a one size fits all situation  like Wal Mart merchandise.

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta rolling in the hooptie!! The saga / struggle continues / its real!! but  I got smart,  I'm at the service desk returning bogus merchandise. 

A brotha could see it *ain't nothing nice*  / it wasn't natural,  now I *holla atcha*  like this. 

Otherwise?  I let the people do what they do!!   I was on another path due to the last laugh;  I'm putting it down like this!

Paying the price; wise and otherwise find out how funky the sound is as the earthquakes like Nepal

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta, we're not playing / we rise to the occasion not overcome or influenced by the persuasion;  we just told the fakes to *do yall*


No comments: