Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Wasn't Playing: We'll Put It Down Like This

 What it do? I'm not playing, the Brotha O-Dog will rock; like OMGs recruiting active duty soldiers I'm out here in the spot where good and evil coincide / collide..

Staying *Outside The Box*  no *OMGs or LOLs*  that coping strategy fails so I'm blasting through the universe like I was in a back in the day Radio Flyer; that's how I'll ride...

..Intergalactic...back with it!!  not pimping like Usher with OMG or  Oh My Gosh; plus I wasn't playing like Chris Bosh when I was *Out There*

Mysterious Traveler like Weather Report and Joe Zawinul; now I'm back on earth to let you know what it do after being  *Out There*
 
Taking it there; a mystery unraveler!! like trying to figure out how to fight ISIS like the Iraqi Army!!

 Taking it there; what we have is spiritual but haters call it hazardous material!! now we're dealing with the Environmental Protection Agency...


Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: I Wasn't Playing: We'll Put It Down Like This

No comments: