Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles; Back To The Regular Routine

I'm dipping down I-20 in Atlanta Visualizing The Sequence;  it's like I'm up in the Watchtower like Jimi Hendrix..

Stopped at Grady Hospital in Atlanta, visitors were reading the Watchtower from Jehovah's Witness; some patients were tired of living, so they pump brakes like Bendix..

The game is Shady Like Grady; the devil is not hospitable as the final hour approaches; I Keep On Truckin Like Eddie Kendricks from the Temptations..

Out There In The Mainstream Of Mathematics; it's easy to fall for life's temptations..

LockDown Situations are avoided; contracts were null and voided; so now these epiphanies are put on clearance..

Back to regular scheduled programming after the Memorial Day holiday; I knew how to play, I made a cameo appearance..

Back to regular scheduled programming as 9 are killed and 36 wounded in Chicago during the Memorial Day weeked, but I'm knowing where I am; Ecological Ignorance Will Not Alter The Fate; the devil is happy when we show the hate!! Word Up like Cameo,  that was the joint...

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta as O-Dog gets funky like Cameo, he wasn't slow jamming!!  I'm not a big baller, not the one you'll anoint..

Veteran In The Game; playing point guard, but not the kind that shoots first like Steph Curry

Who's catching the blame? it ain't my fault per Silkk The Shocker and Mystikal, you heard me? 

It's all game; walking through Downtown Atlanta I see the same derelicts holding down the same corners barely arriving!! that's how they slide..

Who's side are you on as good and evil collide? we keep it moving, we're back on our regular routine!! for freedom?  down I-20 in Atlanta we continue to ride...


No comments: