Thursday, May 21, 2015

Breakbeat Scientific Chronicles

 Once Again It's On!! *anotha edition* .Check The Chronicles. as we respond to these and those!! but these are not the Chronicles of  Riddick.

Like ISIS in Palmyra scandals are going down in your zone;  what were they on?  that's what they ask when we kick it..

Due to the crisis in the Palmetto state per Walter Scott in North Charleston we're *Outside The Box*  when we kick it; like OutKast on the 86 Lithonia  I was way way out there; I even took a bus ride..

The system tried to throw me under it /  but I'm not done with it; I'm an updated / upgraded Freedom Ride...

Slide like that joint from Slave from back in the day; or like David Cameron regaining his office..

Riding in the Mothership / Intergalactic; the brotha O-Dog is going off with this...

Check out the rest of this article at  Random Thoughts From A Brotha: Breakbeat Scientific Chronicles

No comments: