Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles / Still Out Here Ducking and Diving

I'm still dipping down I-20 in Atlanta; they've still got a brotha out here ducking and diving!!

The saga / struggle continues; understand a bruh? we're not playing it like Tom Brady / New England Patriots per Deflategate as we continue to deflect the hate; soon we're arriving!! 

Soon? we're surviving!! much respect to the driver flicking high beam lights on Glenwood Road in Decatur letting me know Dekalb Police were laying in the cut with the radar..

Due to sociological factors they should have been further down the street where the drug sales and prostitution are going down!! but for the course? that's par!!

Ecological Ignorance Will Alter The Fate;   soon there's alt shift delete per the matrix architect!! I thought Al Gore told us about global warming?

Heard the belligerence; some skate on thin ice then fall in the water with no warning..

Who feels this? the hate will get the best of them per motorcycle gang shootouts down in Waco...

The Game is Shady Like Grady;  jokers aren't really checking for  a brotha unless they're looking for a primes suspect,  so I stay low!!

Play On Player!!  that was the catch phrase!!! I'm not trying to get caught out there where the sport is complex! this brotha stays Outside The Box; doing what I do..

Random Thoughts are expressed channeling the spirit of Malcolm X,  for inquiring minds that want  to know what it do...

Reckless abandon will get you stressed out here on I-20 in Atlanta!!  please!! this is more than a Game Of Thrones!!

O-Dog? they damned him whether he does or don't!! he's still out here on I-20 in Atlanta dropping the funk; this good word is O-Zone's

No comments: