Thursday, May 14, 2015

Retro Futuristic; Dealing With The Past Present and Future

Check these chronicles; from I-20 in Atlanta dipping to Checker Cab tripping up in Louisville per tales from back in the day..

Similar to the Gangster Chronicles; check out my response to these and those; Retro-Futuristic, but I'm not back in the way..

Had to fall back, like the Islamic State vs The Syrian Army near world heritage sites so called authorities pulled rank on us, but I took time to pray; now this is history in the making..

Nobody called back, I guess they weren't checking for me in these hostile territories so I'm moving forward; the style is retro, but futuristic steps I'm taking....

Sometimes I go back;  I'm taking a journey down Memory Lane like that joint by Minnie Riperton /  R.I.P...

Once rolling in big Checker Cabs; inspired by Chronicles, otherworldly like Riddicks?  somebody might feel me..

Knowing what the deal will be or was; the struggle is real!!  these are not the Chronicles of Narnia or even the Sarah Connors Chronicles; but we deal with the terminator..

It's not Arnold, as we bump heads with Hunger Game Peacekeepers wannabes from Ferguson to Baltimore!! who's  Branded like Chuck Connors? you'll be stripped of medals and stripes by a hater.

Back in the day? West End Louisville and Newburg were stereotyped!!! haters were saying the hood is a terrorist stronghold; in Dekalb County Georgia roadblocks are set up....

Back in the day during the Reaganomic years? I was rolling in the old school big bodied Checker Cab; in so many different levels? roadblocks were set up..

Brothas with college degrees driving cabs in Louisville; companies wouldn't hire;  fast forward to Obamanomics, somebody said not a damn thing has changed...

The style is retro, some methods to the madness? I kept, I didn't let go!! They'll help me today and in the future, because not a damn thing has changed!!

No comments: