Sunday, May 24, 2015

The I-20 Chronicles (Memorial Day Holiday Weekend Edition)

A brotha is Going In / Getting It In; actually, we're in it now up to our necks!! I was rolling down I-20 in Atlanta plus I was using a different route; but I'm still  *Going All Out.*

Going for what I'm knowing on this Memorial Day Holiday Weekend or whenever!!  prayed to the Lord to erase all doubt...

Without a doubt per James 1:6; as a bruh dips down Memorial Drive in Stone Mountain but not looking for that youth fountain!! Supreme Courage and Maximum Strength will be used..

*Going In / Getting it in*   *Pulled Up The Latest Reconnaissance Map*  the smartphone was used..

So what's happening? once again it's on!! I landed at street festivals where cover bands play old Beatles songs but I'm not a Day Tripper!!

Random Thoughts are collected / had to get my mind right; I reflected on the way life used to be per Diana Ross and The Supremes; who's victimized by the plots and schemes? I'm in the heart of the danger zone where they'll flip on ya!!

While the system blows out these teams like the Warriors did the Rockets  was I considered criminal minded because I stole or seized the moment / the opportunity? I climbed through the window / the door..

Nobody is killed and the house wasn't burned down per Daron Wint, my mind wasn't bent!! I realized I had Diplomatic Immunity; I didn't check CNN / Fox News / Fox Sports or ESPN for the score..

*Outside The Box*  noticed more and more people were out here from Ferguson to Baltimore rolling with the resistance!!

Dipping down I-20 in Atlanta after I studied the map / visualized the sequence;  now we're going in!!  using the Funk Mode when we kick this!!

Some were bruised / bloodied by the gun claps, rockets red glare and bombs bursting in the air; the drama doesn't stop..

O-Zone studied the rap; O-Dog studied the beats; don't tell OMANXL1 he doesn't hip-hop...

No comments: