Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Concept Combo / The Good Word and The Sound

Forces combine / good and evil, Western style, soon there's Showdown at the O.K. Corral...

Cultures clash / concepts combine; we see what it do!!  so we're blessing the masses with the good word plus we rock,  others have the low morale...

What's the style? my people are stressing because the economy's bad;  job losses throw a glitch up in the matrix..

O-Zone?  somebody asked me what's the style? I told them I'm Just Trying To Make It..

The Saga / Struggle Continues; but we had to take it to another level / sharpen our skills / there's still work to do....

What's on these menus?  you'll get caught out there like that ISIS commander killed in the raid;  who'll work with you?

Who's got plans to hurt you?   you'll get caught out there rolling like American Pharoah chasing the prize..

Cavalier like Cleveland, an American pharoah was deceiving!! I was trying to work with you / them,  but heard of plans to throw me under the bus!!  to the setup?  this brotha got wise...

I thought the Ice Age was over?  I guess I was right as the Antarctica Larsen B Ice Shelf  is melting!! it's getting hit up pretty good..

The Critical Stage of Development is not over for these brothas; Blue Collar / Mechanical Engineering is going down; check the reconstruction!! but things aren't nice / pretty in the hood..

Some thought they could reconstruct the hood per gentrification, but in Brooklyn they couldn't get it right..

I'm still Outside The Box; I could see that this world is corrupt!! The Natural Process was not followed!!  some tried to live without light..

No comments: