Sunday, December 11, 2022

Nuage and N4M3 - Sunday Morning

Sunday Jazz Continues on this wet evening here in the City of Atlanta; we're putting it down like this!!

The saga / struggle continues!! life goes on as the toil and strife goes on but once again it's on as we put it down like this!!

We're at a critical stage of development / caught in a moment of time but naysayers claim we're out here, like an ornament in the wastelands of time.

Withstanding the barrage like the Louisville men's basketball team going under but I'm still on the bandwagon until the wheels fall off and I don't plan to jump off! Waiting, chilling out I had a different vision I didn't rush in but some say that's being sucker slow / its a crime. The lesson learned from veterans in the game up in Louisville? fools rush in then they get bumped off.

Feeling some kind of way on this Sunday evening so what's the dizzle? check the vibe!!  listening to a wide range of music from hip hop / soul music / jazz / house music / old school funk trying to get my mind right so I can get my grind right!

I even utilized 20 / 20 hindsight like Throwback Thursday or Flashback Friday but since I have the Sunday Jazz format going? 

I found some drum and bass / electro / jazz / down tempo type of product, checking out Nuage and N4M3 with a cut called Sunday Morning as we drop this knowledge like it's Sunday morning!!



No comments: