Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Moving Forward Never Backwards (The Humpday Extravaganza)



Check out these next level moves being made;  Moving Forward and Never Backwards, this brotha is Moving Straight Ahead..

*All Up In The House* I was once all up in the spot where they'll hate on a dread...

But the dreads tried to house my homie up in Chicago on 47th street, soon they were put in check; the masses are easily misled; jokers even tried to *holla at me* talking about what's up uncle?  like we're family when  it's not even like that..

I told then Goodluck Jonathan like big homie in Nigeria victimized by the Boko Haram mass hysteria; the system even tried to throw a dolla at me; temptation? a brotha had to fight that...

Muhammadu Buhari came right back with that; said he had anotha way of doing things, but I've seen things crash and burn like Flight 9525 of Germanwings, so I'm not a program follower...

Please!!  the system will  have you Going In Circles like Billy Preston; you're out here trying to *see what a dolla do*

*As I holla atcha* once dipping down Broadway, Muhammad Ali and Preston Highway in Louisville in box shaped Checker Cabs now I'm down here in the ATL;  *I'm All Up In The House* rocking an Izod robe on this Humpday morning;  I'm up in the kitchen fixing coffee..

So my people can wake up and smell it; my lab products told Pharaoh to let my people go!!  and back the hell up off me...

O-Dog is Going Off!! my conduct? I'm swinging the Sonic Blackjack!!  you see, this is another episode of the Sonic Assault..

O-Zone?  I'm Chopping Game Up; this is my response to the hell that's caught..

Passes are thrown like Jameis Winston, messages we're sending!!

Moving Straight Ahead; moving forward never backwards on the April Fools Day as fools get in the way; but check how we'll work this!! in the lab?  Break Beats are blended..

No comments: