Saturday, July 15, 2017

Defected takeover with KARIZMA B2B DJ SPEN in The Lab IBZ

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Saturday morning; usually rolling down I-20 in Atlanta listening to Youngblood on KISS 104.

Digital? analog? the saga / struggle continue! it keeps going!! over on Glenwood Road in Atlanta dude asked me what's up blood? what's the score?

I came through the door, I said it before like Eric B For President lyrics by Eric B and Rakim!! I've been hood so excuse the default settings...

It's all game though!! some keep it peeping like President Trump and Vladimir Putin!! they'll keep rocking!! but it's not my fault history is repeating!

Sonic assaults? we're unleashing them!! beats thump when we're repelling Hostile Takeovers with these Laurent Garnier type Communications From The Lab

 Sonic assaults? we're unleashing them!! we're listening to the Mixmag's Defected takeover with KARIZMA B2B DJ SPEN in The Lab..

There's no playlist, just two master mixers doing there thing!! get into it and get involved!! Let's Go!!



 

No comments: