Thursday, July 06, 2017

Watsonian Institute – The Funk If I Know


Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Throwback Thursday!! going back but still moving forward…

Retro-futuristic with it!! some things I leave in the past even though they made me who I am today; how will I play? still moving forward…

I exercise power like a  forward,  like Blake Griffin going back to the Clippers? MLK and Nelson Mandela images exploited on a t-shirt?

It’s going down!!  a coward / fake griffin was fronting / flexing / faking!! meanwhile I’m posted up at the Breakbeat Scientific Institute putting in work…

Jokers ask me what I know? I responded by cueing up Johnny Guitar Watson proteges the Watsonian Institute track  called The Funk If I Know..

Check out the track; real Throwback Thursdaybusiness for those wondering what the deal is!! what did they know?
 
Watsonian Institute – The Funk If I Know | Whats Really Going On?

No comments: