The saga /struggle continues; let the music play!! actually, it's a good way to deal with the pain and sorrow..
..After being disappointed by following the yellow brick road, maybe even to the so called Promised Land..
Missed appointments? reflected on while chilling out riding down I-20 here in Atlanta, the so called Promised Land..
Musical anointing? listening to Mongo Santamaria with a track called The Promised Land, check out the players and the track!!
Sprinkle oil on this thing per Sunday morning church renderings! blessings received rebuking empty promises as we get breakbeat scientific..
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Flute – Al Williams
- Bass [Bass Guitar] – Roscoe Mackey, William Allen
- Bongos, Congas, Shekere [Chekere], Cowbell – Greg Jarmon ("Peachy")
- Congas, Bongos, Claves – Mongo Santamaria
- Drums – Bernard Purdy
- Drums [Traps], Timbales, Percussion – Steve Berrios
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Armen Donelian
- Electric Piano, Piano [Acoustic] – Paul Griffin
- Flute – Bob Porcelli
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax], Flute – Justo Almario
- Trombone, Synthesizer – Tom Malone
- Trumpet – Ray Maldonado, Victor Paz
Post a Comment